Approx Price: Rs 103,334 Get Latest PriceMinimum Order Quantity: 1 Piece
The paraffin dispensers with a digital display have high heating performance and a precise temperature regulation unequalled by other instruments in this field. The material is dispensed through the heated dispenser nozzle. It serves to avoid the complicated and time-consuming melting of paraffin using Bunsen burners, ovens or pots and helps saving space in the laboratory.
Paraffin Dispenser allows melting and keeping in temperature 05 liter of paraffin at digital controlled temperature. Its melting system is rapid and constant which prevents any harmful thermal shocks to the molecular structure of paraffin. In this way paraffin maintains its features for longer time. Through LCD display of control panel, you can visualize presetting temperature and current temperature.
The user is allowed to set the temperature through the menu function. Molten paraffin is dispensed through a non-drip, heated tap. Separate tap heater ensures an even flow of paraffin wax. Dispenser tap controls paraffin wax delivery and can be locked in the open position if required. The durable exterior casing is easy to clean and steel paraffin wax reservoir is for good thermal conductivity and improved temperature control. Reservoir filter screen prevents coarse particles from blocking the nozzle tap.
- Paraffin Dispenser is a unit designed for paraffin of different melting points and purpose
- It has 5 liter capacity with a constantly heated paraffin dispenser nozzle.
- Paraffin Dispenser modules represent the typical modern and ergonomic design of the histology product line and includes and easy to read and user friendly control panel with LED display.
- Sensors detect temperature change when Paraffin is added to reservoir and adjusts accordingly.
- Digital timer for auto power on/ off.
|Temperature Range||Continuously adjustable within 0 -100°C|
|Temperature control precision||±1°C|
|Working space is||illuminated|
|Working Voltage||AC 220V±10% 50Hz|